Business Area: Sector Intelligence Solutions / Solution: Software / Sector: Government, Finance
Semansys Technologies is an international operating company in software solutions for financial reporting and business monitoring based on semantics and XBRL.
The technology is now being used by more than 200 financial institutions in 18 countries.
- Asish Dash (CEO)
- Reporting Software
- Semansys is a leading vendor of software solutions for financial reporting and business monitoring based on semantics and XBRL.
- The company offers a uniquely comprehensive solution set that increases speed, quality and transparency in the exchange of information throughout ‘the financial supply chain’. The software helps regulators reduce risks and administrative burden.
- For preparers of XBRL based business reports, Semansys provide easy to use and efficient reporting solutions. The products range include:
- Easy to use desktop solutions for taxonomy building, XBRL reporting and XBRL viewing.
- Online XBRL solution: xbrlOne. This Cloud –SaaS for XBRL solution provides taxonomy building for regulators and businesses, XBRL creation, validation for core XBRL, Formula Linkbase and Dutch banks SVR validation, XBRL rendering, Inline XBRL and additionally document management, communication and archive. xbrlOne web services provides the platform for partners and regulators to support large numbers of customers and fillers.
- xbrlOne contains a self services community and company registry with self service user and right management, billing and subscription management.
- The use of open standards allows users to deploy innovative real time business monitoring techniques such as daily balance sheets and continuous auditing.
- Office – Zoetermeer
Blauw-roodlaan 152b, 2718SK Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
- Office – The Hague
Prinses Catharina-Amaliastraat 5, 2496XD The Hague, The Netherlands