Business Area: Sector Intelligence Solutions / Solution: Software / Sector: Real Estate
Loek! provides a smart building platform that uses a blockchain solution to automatically control the building’s operations and digital identity. By using smart contracts the building interacts with stakeholders (e.g. maintenance and rental).
- Kees van Iwaarden (CEO)
- Early Stage
- Real Estate platform
- LOEK! develops and operates an online platform connected to a Private Ethereum Blockchain network. The dot on the horizon is the building as an independent digital entity that rents and maintains itself.
- Online Platform
- Building a digital community, consisting of customers, suppliers and employees.
- Use our or third party applications, clients can organize real estate and facility processes smarter.
- From the digital building archive, documents can be shared with all parties.
- Smart contracts
- Allow installations and building components to work independently.
- Building components and installations send orders and job-orders to suppliers and employees, based on predefined rules and conditions. Even making payments is possible.
- Mobile applications makes the clients work easy and efficient.
- Office – The Hague
Prinses Catharina-Amaliastraat 5, 2496XD The Hague, The Netherlands