Business Area: Blockchain / Solution: Fintech / Sector: Profit (SME)
Finturi built a state-of-the-art invoice platform which aims to combine innovative risk-scoring techniques to provide secure financing to small and medium sizes enterprises. The platform is based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
- Johannes Brouwer (CEO)
- Sanjukta Barooah (COO)
- Ruslan Plakhuta (CTO)
- Early Stage
- Invoice Financing
- Finturi is building a blockchain based financing system, starting with invoices and ending with the whole supply chain.
- Finturi implements a Token based action system where SME’s can post their invoices and Financiers can finance the invoice.
- It’s adding trust to the invoice by for instance revealing health score (predicts defaults / bankruptcies and predict the health of the company.
- For every actor we have a value proposition:
- Borrower (SME): fast, easy and cheap money to grow their business
- Financiers: insight in the real risks and low transaction (administrative) costs
- Retail financier (crowd): possibility to invest with small amounts in high ROI investments
- SME client (Receiver of the invoice): incentives for sharing information and possibility to extend the payment terms.
- Office – The Hague
Saturnusstraat 60, Unit 72a, 2516AH The Hague, The Netherlands
FinTech start-up Finturi heeft weer mooie stappen gezet het afgelopen jaar. Steeds...
Dutch fintech startup Finturi‘s mission is to help businesses grow by connecting them with...